I am honour to be one of the 10 amazing and creative designers (advocates) across South East Asia for i.materialise.com.sg by UCT. This campaign kick start from 13 February to 27th March, whereby Designers from SEA are encourage to join 3D Design Competition called ‘Creative Creatures’ .
My advice to all 3D enthusiast to join this exciting challenge which open a lot of opportunities plus you will get to compete with other South East Asia designers. Winner will be flown to Singapore, get cash prizes and their designs 3D printed. 3 category to be won – Spread the word people! Dont miss it ~
Special thanks to people at Novus asia, UTC & imaterialse team 🙂
i.materialise is an online 3D printing service for all people with an eye for design and a head full of ideas. Turn your ideas into 3D printed reality. Create, share, and sell your designs with i.materialise
Creative Creatures challenges participants to create their own artistic designs inspired by animals. The theme applies across all categories, including gadgets, jewelry, home decor, fashion, and of course, actual animal replica itself.
What we’re offering is a business opportunity where you decide how much royalty you will get, while we take care of the marketing and selling platform for you.
There are 3 categories:
- Overall Best Design will get S$5,000
- Most Artistic Design in Open category will get S$2,500
- Best Design in Student category will also receive S$2,500
You will also receive:
- One (1) round-trip ticket and one (1) night hotel accommodation to come to Singapore as one of our honored guests at the opening of the 3D printing facility at end April 2015 where you get to see 3D printing in action and network with our 3D design advocates, industry experts, and partners (Terms and Conditions apply).
- Your 3D printed design
- Designer profile featured on the i.materialise blog
WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO : http://i.materialise.com.sg/challenge